TC Electronic DITTO LOOPER
- Highly intuitive looper pedal provides only the essential looping features for total simplicity of use
- 5 minute looper with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when pedal is off
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- Internal memory retains loops even after power down
DITTO LOOPER is the looper you try once and love for life. And you simply gotta try it. We’ve taken all that is good about loopers, trimmed away all the non-essential, mood-killing tech hoopla and ended up with a looper that is intuitive, tons of fun, sounds great and doesn’t break the bank.
• Designed by guitarists, for guitarists
• Super intuitive
• Great sound
DITTO LOOPER was designed from the ground up with guitarists in mind. Hey, we play too, so it’s what made sense to us. We made sure DITTO LOOPER takes up minimal space on your board, but still has the essential ‘make your guitar-heart jump’ features such as True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through making sure your tone stays uncolored.
One Knob to Rule Them All
DITTO LOOPER simply loops. Well. It’s ‘one knob’ button may seem like a minimalist approach, but all the essentials are there: record, undo/redo, stop and erase are all accessed via different foot-commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next (we’re looking at you, live performers) or adding layers to a song.
Appeal to Your Inner Audiophile
If you know our products, you are used to things sounding great. We made absolutely sure this also goes for DITTO LOOPER, so the loops produced are in 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio. Why settle for less if you love tone, right? Right!
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. With optimized headroom and True Bypass, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.